Group HypnoBirthing Classes May 2018
May 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$600.00
Are You Ready To Have An Amazing Birth? I certainly WAS!!!
As a new pregnant mumma, I was all ears to learn the secrets, to having an amazing birth that was free of fear, stress and tension!
Then I discovered HypnoBirthing, and it provides the opportunity for a calm, connected and gentle birth experience.
HypnoBirthing® the Mongan Method is a simple, straightforward childbirth education program with over 25 years of proven results and many, many success stories, including my own.
HypnoBirthing® teaches the birthing mother to tap into and follow her body’s own wisdom. Mothers learn how to follow their body’s own instincts, while the birth partner learns how to support mum for an easier and calmer birth.
This award winning childbirth education programme, HypnoBirthing® the Mongan Method has stood the test of time with over 25 years of experience, research and impressive results around the world.
HypnoBirthing® classes are arranged for couples over five weeks, ensuring parents become educated, confident and informed, so they can meet their baby with joy, calm and in more comfort on their birthing day. The five-week series includes a textbook, relaxation CD, and everything you and your partner need to know to reconnect with your birthing instincts and create an amazing birthing experience.
Come join on in the fun of group HypnoBirthing Classes as you learn the ways to work with your body during birth, using techniques of visualization, relaxation, breathing and deepening that leads to the calm, relaxed birth you prefer.
What I teach week by week:
Session 1: Building A Positive Expectancy.
Session 2: Falling in Love With Your Baby/Preparing Mind & Body.
Session 3: Getting Ready to Welcome your Baby.
Session 4: Overview of Childbirth—A Labour of Love.
Session 5: Birthing—Breathing Love, Bringing Life
We also discuss:
- • Breathing techniques that quickly create a state of relaxation and comfort;
- • Positions and techniques to bring about a deeper level of relaxation;
- • Visualizations to make birthing easier;
- • Methods to bring about a natural start to labour;
- • Special Circumstances and how to prepare for them.
- What to expect during the last few weeks, at the onset and during labour and how the body will work with you;
- • How to clear anxieties, limiting beliefs or fear surrounding birth;
- • How the birth companion can help and be a real part of the birth; and much much more…. Perfect preparation for your birthing day 🙂